ITW Pass Purchase Requirements
All ITW passes must be purchased or renewed at the Avon Parks & Recreation office located at 35001 Schwartz Road. The office hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm. Current proof of employment (recent pay stub) must be provided. Additional members on the pass are limited to immediate family members only. (i.e., spouse and children under 18 years of age). Proof of household will be required. In order to proof household, the following documents will be required ID, utility bill, report card, birth certificate, etc. (please note: additional documents may be required based on information provided).
- ITWs under the age of 18 may only purchase a single membership.
- Privileges to bring in guests will be restricted to Adult ITW’s only. ITW members under the age of 18 may not bring in a guest.
- Adult Pass Holders are responsible for their guests while visiting the Avon Aquatic Facility, and must comply with all facility rules and regulations. Misbehavior of guests and/or pass holders is grounds for revocation of guest privileges and/or membership to the Avon Aquatic Facility
Silver Sneakers Information (Healthways)
Renew Active (United Healthcare)
The Avon Pool is honored to participate in these programs, which provides members (65 & older) free access to the pool. NOTE: Participating members must complete a verification form that assigns a Confirmation Code required for Pool entry. Renew Active members will receive a fob. Silver Sneakers member can use their program ID cards.
2023 Avon Pool Friendship Passes
Friendship Passes are available to non-residents, AND AVAILABLE ON A VERY LIMITED BASIS.
Friendship passes will go on sale Wednesday, May 3rd from 8:00am until SOLD OUT.
LIMITED PASSES AVAILABLE (First Come, First Serve)
Avon Parks Dept., 35001 Schwartz Rd., Avon
* Parking will be available in the Schwartz Road Park lot
* Accessible parking available at Parks Dept. office
* Signs will be posted
Please bring completed membership form and all required documents
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE A FRIENDSHIP PASS:
I.D. & Proof of Household
*Memberships are processed based on household address. Birth certificate(s) required for all children for proof of household.
All persons on the membership must reside at the same address and be immediate family.
“Immediate family” is defined as the head of household’s spouse/partner and their child(ren) of which they are legally guardian.