All Avon residents and families that were previous membership holders can RENEW ONLINE NOW!
2023 AVON POOL MEMBERSHIP & ADMISSION GUIDELINES
- Early Bird, Regular Rate and Renewal memberships are for Avon residents and ITW’s (Income Tax Workers in Avon)
- Proof of Avon residency or Avon Income Tax Worker is required (see below for required documents)
- Memberships are processed based on household address. All persons on the membership must reside at the same address and be immediate family. Immediate family is defined as the head of households spouse/partner and their child (children) of which they are a legal guardian.
- Seniors are defined as age 60 and over.
- Silver Sneakers and Renew Active/United Health Care are accepted, Avon Form must be completed each year (CLICK HERE FOR FORM)
- Nanny Pass must be purchased by employing family at Avon Parks & Rec. Dept.
NEW MEMBERS OR RENEWALS FOR INCOME TAX WORKERS IN AVON
All ITW passes must be purchased or renewed at the Avon Parks & Recreation office located at 35001 Schwartz Road. The office hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm.
== ITW memberships are not available for purchase at the Avon Pool or Online. ==
- Proof of Employment in Avon is required (pay stubs must be from the last 30-45 days).
A letter from the employer or a company business card or business I.D. will NOT be accepted.
- Proof of Household is required for children (birth certificate or school report card), must be the legal guardian of children.
- I.D. required (Driver’s License)
Other ITW Membership Guidelines:
- ITWs under the age of 18 may only purchase a single membership.
- Privileges to bring in guests will be restricted to Adult ITW’s only.
POOL ADMISSION KEY FOBS
If you currently have key fob(s) they can be used with your 2023 membership(s).
If you need new or additional key fobs please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your family name and first names of those needing a key fob. Your fob will be ready for pickup at your first visit to the pool.
New Memberships and ITW’s (non-residents who work in Avon) are available for in-person purchase at the Avon Parks & Recreation Office, located at 35001 Schwartz Rd.
Feel free to call with questions (440) 937-6106.
RESIDENT RENEWAL MEMBERSHIP(S):
RESIDENT PASSHOLDERS from 2022
Renew ONLINE at http://avonrec.activityreg.com or IN PERSON at the Avon Parks & Recreation Office. If you would like to add or remove a membership from past years or update your address, you must renew in person at the Avon Parks & Recreation Office.
Online renewals can only be done for memberships that have no changes to your account.
If you have questions on your renewal please feel free to call us (440) 937-6106.
PURCHASE A NEW PASS
You can PURCHASE A NEW 2023 POOL PASS now by visiting the Parks & Recreation Office!
- TWO FORMS of Proof of Residency required (driver’s license, utility bill or renter’s agreement, etc.)
- Proof of Household required for children (birth certificate, school report card, etc.)
- Income Taxed Workers: Bring an ID and proof of employment within the City of Avon
The Recreation Office is open Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
After 6/8, Pass Sales for residents will be available at the POOL ONLY.
Pool Office Phone: (440) 934-7633
**ITW pass purchases can only be made through the Avon Parks & Recreation Office
Avon Parks & Recreation Office
35001 Schwartz Rd.
Avon, OH 44011